Aura for El CapitanTuesday 17 November, 2015
Another update for the third month of Aura's life. Many users are asking for El Capitan support and I'm happy to announce that today's update fixes a number of bugs that were present in El Capitan.
What else is new in 1.2.0?
- Aura can open e–mail links in your choice of Gmail account
- Support for the El Capitan beta
- Aura has a global shortcut for composing a new message
- You can now set a default e–mail account. New messages will be composed in your default e–mail account
- Fixes a bug that prevented adding a new account after deletion of an existing account
- Handful of other bug fixes and performance improvements
Something I’ve been wanting to add for some time is language localisation. Today’s 1.2.0 update brings some localisation updates. French and Spanish are now supported.
Much credit goes to the beta testers, who helped tracked down some small, but difficult to trace bugs.
If you’re interested or able to beta test, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.